Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan: Mon, June 17 - Sun, June 23

Mon, June 17:
Date Night at Mellow Mushroom


Tues, June 18:
Chicken, Mushroom, Onion, Farmer's Market Tomato and Garden Lettuce Tacos


Weds, June 19:
Frozen Pizza because my husband had to cook while I was out late at the barn with friends... he's not exactly a chef ;)


Thurs, June 20:
Seared and Roast Garlic Pepper Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans


Fri, June 21:
Fried Chicken and Leftover Green Beans


Sat, June 22:
Baked BBQ Chicken Breasts, Roast Okra, and Freezer Fries


Sun, June 23:
Chicken Chunks in Mustard Cream Sauce, [Modified, Un-Greeked] Roast Potatoes, and Baked Summer Squash

Also make: Amish Friendship Irish Soda Bread, and [Modified]Amish Friendship Bread [S'more] Brownies. For the brownies I made a graham cracker crust, added chocolate chips to the brownie batter, and topped the brownies with mini marshmallows for the last 10 minutes. I finished the marshmallows off under the broiler. I think next time I would add the marshmallows after the brownies are done and then just put them under the broiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment