Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan: Mon, June 3 - Sun, June 9

Mon, June 3:
Chicken, Potato, and Bell Pepper Enchiladas with Verde Sauce


Tues, June 4:
Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Sausage and Mushrooms over Pasta with Tomato/Cheese Sauce, Salad, and French Bread


Weds, June 5:
[Leftover] Chicken, Potato, and Bell Pepper Enchiladas with Verde Sauce


Thurs, June 6:
Pizza and Garlic Cheese Sticks


Fri, June 7:
Feta and Spinach Chicken Sausage, Spinach, Green Onion, and Tzatziki Sauce Pita Wraps with Greek Potatoes

Inspiration Recipe - I added dill and extra cucumber to the tzatziki sauce, and I served my sausages sliced and pan seared on top of pita with spinach from my garden.


Sat, June 8:
Roast Chicken, [Leftover] Greek Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans


Sun, June 9:
Pizza and Garlic Cheese Sticks...again. We had a busy weekend with guests and I just got behind on cooking. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment