Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Meal Plan: Weds, Dec. 19 - Tues, Dec. 25

Weds, Dec. 19:
Mesquite Pork Tenderloin, Baked Potatoes, and Stuffed Mushrooms


Thurs, Dec. 20:
Hot & Sweet Chicken Drumsticks, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans


Fri, Dec. 21:
My husband was feeling very ill today, so I made him plain chicken broth. For myself I had:
Leftover Hot & Sweet Chicken Drumsticks, Garlic Roast Green Beans, and Southwestern Loaded [Leftover] Mashed Potatoes


Sat, Dec. 22:
My husband was still feeling ill, we believe he had food poisoning; poor guy. He made himself a small dinner, and I had:
Leftover Baked Taquitos with Sour Cream, Chips and Salsa, and a few Clementines


Sun, Dec. 23:
I helped a friend move a table my parents were giving to her, so she fed me pizza for dinner!


Mon, Dec. 24:
I made a small Christmas Dinner for my husband and myself:
Peach Whiskey BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, and Steamed Green Beans

Also make: Hot Cocoa Mix, Funfetti Fudge, Chocolate Orange Fudge, and Gheradelli's Turtle Brownies! I love baking tasty treats when I have extra time at home and want to avoid things like scrubbing the shower :)


Tues, Dec. 25:
Christmas Dinner with the In-Laws


Shopping List:
chicken drumsticks
chicken thighs
mesquite pork tenderloin
mushrooms
russet potatoes
green beans
french bread
eggs


Pantry Items:
spices
oil
cream cheese
breadcrumbs
cheese
onion
stove top stuffing
butter
apricot preserves
hot sauce
ketchup
soy sauce
milk
pasta
tomato sauce
breakfast sausage
parmesan
romaine
red onion
carrots
radishes
croutons
salad almonds
brown sugar
bbq sauce
peach preserves
garlic
Worcestershire sauce
whiskey

No comments:

Post a Comment