Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan: Weds, Dec. 5 - Tues, Dec. 11

Weds, Dec. 5:
Roast Pork Loin, Garlic Roast Potatoes, and Salad

Also: set up the Buttermilk Chicken Marinade for tomorrow's dinner.


Thurs, Dec. 6:
Buttermilk Roast Chicken Thighs, Steamed Green Beans, and Skillet Cornbread

Also make: Mini Corn Loaves with Cranberries and Pecans


Fri, Dec. 7:
Chicken, Mushroom and Onion Jalfreezi over Basmati Rice

Also make: 1 Roast Split Chicken Breast


Sat, Dec. 8:
We went to Busch Gardens with my husband, parents, brother, teenage cousin, and my husband's parents to enjoy Christmastowne! We ate dinner together at the park.


Sun, Dec. 9:
Chicken, Mushroom, Potato and Cheese Bake (as per my husband's request)


Mon, Dec. 10:
Pork & Mushroom "Philly" Subs and Freezer Fries


Tues, Dec. 11:
My husband confessed "I don't like smoked turkey sausage" when I told him of my dinner plans to make Smoked Turkey Sausage and Kale Soup tonight, which threw my plans into a whirl. Instead I made something I knew he would love:
Pork, Mushroom, Celery, Potato, and Cheese Bake


No comments:

Post a Comment