Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meal Plan: Weds, Feb. 6 - Tues, Feb. 12

Weds, Feb. 6:
Garlic Herb Roast Split Chicken Breasts, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus, and Sourdough Bread

Also make: [Modified] Brats and Beer Cheddar Chowder


Thurs, Feb. 7:
Chicken, Mushroom, and Bell Pepper Chinese over Jasmine Rice


Fri, Feb. 8:
Chicken, Asparagus, and Mushrooms over Pasta with Alfredo Cheese Sauce


Sat, Feb. 9:
I had dinner out with my brother :)


Sun, Feb. 10:
We had guests over for dinner tonight, which is a fairly rare occurrence for us. One of our guests prefers to eat meatless and dairy-free, so I decided tacos would be an easy "build your own" style dinner that would keep everyone happy. I made taco meat with ground chicken
Chicken Fajita Tacos and Spanish Rice


Mon, Feb. 11:
Leftovers! My husband had a Ham and Colby Sandwich with Freezer Fries, and I had Leftover Chicken, Asparagus, and Mushrooms over Pasta with Alfredo Cheese Sauce


Tues, Feb. 12:
Leftover Spanish Rice, Chicken, Cheese, and Lettuce Burritos with Chips and Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment