Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekly Bag Breakfasts & Lunches: Mon, Feb. 11 - Fri, Feb. 15

This week several times I didn't eat anything for breakfast. I didn't get my smoothie stuff together like I should have, and so I went hungry a few days. I'll be trying harder next week to get my breakfast foods ready the night beforehand.

Mon, Feb. 11:
Breakfast - Chai Tea and Honey Beer Bread with Strawberry Jam
Lunch -  Pepper Ham and Colby Sandwich with Jalapeno Cheetos


Tues, Feb. 12:
Breakfast - Chai Tea
Lunch - Leftover Spanish Rice, Taco Chicken, and Montery Jack Cheese with a Clementine


Weds, Feb. 13:
Breakfast - Chai Tea
Lunch - Cheddar Pizza Croissant Rolls


Thurs, Feb. 14:
Breakfast - Chai Tea and Blueberry, Banana, Coconut Milk, and Almond Butter Smoothie
Lunch - Pesto Ham and Colby Sandwich, Jalapeno Cheetos, Cara Cara Orange, and Strawberries


Fri, Feb. 15:
Breakfast - Chai Tea
Lunch - Garden Vegetable Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment