Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekly Bag Breakfasts & Lunches: Mon, Nov. 19 - Fri, Nov. 23

Mon, Nov. 19:
Breakfast - Chai tea and Stoneyfield Vanilla Whole Milk Yogurt with Blueberries
Lunch - Spinach Salad, Stuffing, a Cheddar Cheese Stick, and Clementines

Tues, Nov. 20:
Breakfast - Chai tea and Granola bar
Lunch - Leftover stuffed flour tortilla, Salad, and a Clementine


Weds, Nov. 21:
Breakfast - Chai tea and Stoneyfield Vanilla Whole Milk Yogurt with Blueberries
Lunch - Grocery Store Fried Chicken 


Thurs, Nov 22:
Off work today
Breakfast - Coffee, Sausage Biscuits and Tater Tots (I used Grands biscuits and frozen tots because we had to be out of the house early, and my husband is far from a morning person so I wanted food in his tummy quick!)
Lunch - Thanksgiving Lunch with my family! I brought Creamed Onions, and used a family recipe my mother [altered to her taste and then] passed down.


Fri, Nov. 23:
Off work today, but I went to volunteer from 12:30 - 4PM. I slept in late so I just had a brunch before volunteering.
Brunch - Coffee, Everything Bagel with Veggie Cream Cheese, Colby Cheeze-its, 2 Clementines.

No comments:

Post a Comment