Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan: Weds, Nov. 7 - Tues, Nov. 13

Earlier in the week I was searching for something to make with my recently purchased lemon curd and Nutella, and I stumbled across this recipe for Lemon Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache. This sounded far too good to pass up, so I put the ingredients on my shopping list! Meanwhile, I continued dredging on because I was certain I could find a delicious recipe that used both Lemon Curd and Nutella, but alas the internet failed me. Instead I improvised and made some Mini Lemon-Nutella Puffs inspired by this recipe for Mini Nutella Puffs. They turned out mighty tasty!

I've also had a major hankering for K & W Cafeteria Mac and Cheese, so I found this recipe online and will absolutely positively be making this sometime this week!


Weds, Nov. 7:
We didn't make it to the grocery store until Saturday this week. Today we had to utilize stuff we had at home. We had:
Freezer Popcorn Chicken, Freezer Fries, and Roast Delicata Squash


Thurs, Nov. 8:
Fast Take-out Dinner before Family Birthday Outing :)


Fri, Nov. 9:
Pizza and Garlic Cheese Bread


Sat, Nov. 10:
We finally went grocery shopping! Thank goodness! For dinner we had:
Yakitori Chicken Skewers, Mac and Cheese, Green Salad, and French Bread

I also started the dough and prepped the filling for the Pumpkin Rolls, which I served to my husband, as well as my brother and my vegetarian parents when they came over Sunday morning.

My friend came over and we had a great time making:
Lemon Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache

Sun, Nov. 11:
My husband had a friend over today and he had dinner with us. I served:
Crockpot Roast Pork and Potatoes with Steamed Asparagus and French Bread


Mon, Nov. 12:
Asian Pork Noodle Sautee
With leftover Yakitori Chicken Skewers instead of Pork; Mushroom and Baby Corn instead of Broccoli.


Tues, Nov. 13:
BBQ Pork Pizza with Bell Pepper, Onion and Mushrooms, served with Green Salad
With leftover Crockpot Roast Pork.


No comments:

Post a Comment