Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meal Plan: Weds, Jan. 2 - Tues, Jan. 8

Wed, Jan. 2:
Chicken Kung Pao over Jasmine Rice


Thurs, Jan. 3:
Date night! My husband and I decided to have a date night and go out for dinner at Chili's Restaurant

 
Fri, Jan. 4:
Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese with Salad


Sat, Jan. 5:

I had friends over for dinner & drinks tonight, and I wanted to make something easy and finger-food-ish. I decided to start with Chips with Salsa and Cheese Dip, and then serve Chicken Fajitas.


Sun, Jan. 6:
Chicken & Bell Pepper Jalfrezi over Brown Basmati Rice with Naan Bread

Also make: another loaf of Honey Beer Bread because it was such a huge hit! The first time I made this bread I used a local beer called Triangle Brewing Co. Belgian-Style White Ale. This time I used a local beer called Natty Greene's Old Town Brown Ale. The darker ale made a darker bread, but the overall flavor was fairly similar between the two loaves.


Mon, Jan. 7:
Perfect Potato Soup (I only had 2 pieces of bacon and no celery, but we made due!) with French Bread


Tues, Jan. 8:
BBQ Chicken Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment