Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekly Bag Breakfasts & Lunches: Mon, Jan. 14 - Fri, Jan. 18

Mon, Jan. 14:
Home sick today. I wasn't feeling well, and my appetite was pretty off.
Brunch - Carrots and Ranch, Crackers and Cheese, and Clementines

Tues, Jan. 15:
Home sick again today, but I'll be back at work again tomorrow. Today my husband brought home some fried chicken from the grocery store!
Brunch - Fried Chicken and Clementines

Weds, Jan. 16:
Breakfast - Spinach; Banana; Almond Butter; Frozen Organic Strawberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries Smoothie
Lunch - Leftover Mexican Take-out and Clementines

Thurs, Jan. 17:
Breakfast - Mixed Fruit from the Cafe in my work building
Lunch - Garden Vegetable Soup and Crackers from the Cafe in my work building and a Clementine

Fri, Jan. 18:
Breakfast - Spinach; Banana; Almond Butter; Frozen Organic Strawberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries Smoothie
Lunch -  Fried Chicken Salad with Lettuce, and a Clementine

No comments:

Post a Comment