Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekly Bag Breakfasts & Lunches: Mon, Jan. 7 - Fri, Jan. 11

Mon, Jan. 7:
Breakfast - Coffee and Cherry, Lime, Coconut Milk, Banana, and Cranberry Juice Smoothie
Lunch - 7 Layer Bean Dip and Pasta Salad


Tues, Jan. 8:
Breakfast - Cranberry Green Tea and Cherry, Lime, Coconut Milk, Banana, and Cranberry Juice Smoothie
Lunch - Leftover Chicken Kung Pao over Jasmine Rice



Weds, Jan. 9:
Breakfast - Chai Tea and Pumpkin Puree, Almond Butter, Coconut Milk, Banana, Cranberry Juice and Pumpkin Pie Spice Smoothie
Lunch - Pepperoni Pizza Bagels



Thurs, Jan. 10:
I was home sick today with a cold, so I had a hard time getting up my appetite. This was the first day that I didn't finish my breakfast smoothie :(
Breakfast - Peach Blossom Green Tea and Frozen Mixed Fruit, Banana, Cranberry Juice and Almond Butter Smoothie
Lunch - Grilled Cheese



Fri, Jan. 11:
I was home sick again today, and my appetite was still off. I had planned to make Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken for dinner, and I decided to make it early afternoon so that we could snack on it throughout the afternoon and evening.
Breakfast - Peach Blossom Green Tea and Sliced Baked Potato
Lunch - Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken and Clementines

No comments:

Post a Comment