Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weekly Bag Breakfasts & Lunches: Mon, Jan. 21 - Fri, Jan. 25

Mon, Jan. 21:
Off work. I didn't have much of an appetite earlier in the day because I was in go go go mode. We had several projects to tackle today and I was hurrying to get them done before dusk at 5:30PM.
Brunch - Coffee, Buttered Croissant, and Clementines


Tues, Jan. 22:
Breakfast - Chai Tea and Grape, Spinach, Cranberry Juice, Frozen Banana, and Frozen Blueberries and Rasperries Smoothie
Lunch - Leftover Chicken and Mushroom Jalfrezi and Tasty Bites Spinach Channa
Snack - Grapes


Weds, Jan. 23:
Breakfast - Chai Tea and Grape, Spinach, Cranberry Juice, Frozen Coconut Milk, Frozen Raspberries, and Frozen Banana Smoothie

Today I got off work at 12:00PM and had a meeting at 12:30PM about a 15 minute walk away from work. I decided to pack myself a snack to munch on (possibly while I walked?) so that I wouldn't be distracted by hunger during my meeting. I ate my real lunch when I got home.

Snack - Grapes, 2 Clementines (peeled and segmented for easier snacking), and Rice Cracker Snack Mix
Lunch - Leftover Peach Whiskey BBQ Chicken and Mashed Potatoes


Thurs, Jan. 24:
Breakfast - 2 Clementines
Lunch - Noodles & Company Pad Thai


Fri, Jan. 25:
Breakfast - Raspberry, Almond Butter, Coconut Milk, Banana, and Cran-Raspberry Juice Smoothie
We actually ended up getting winter weather today, so I skipped volunteering and headed right home. When I got home I made some lunch for my husband and myself.
Lunch - Pizza Bagels and Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment