Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Meal Plan: Weds, Feb. 20 - Tues, Feb. 26

Weds, Feb. 20:
I don't know how it's possible, but I completely forgot to add my previously prepared chicken breast chunks to our dinner tonight! It was still yummy, though. We had:
Asparagus and Mushrooms over Pasta with Alfredo Sauce and Buttered French Bread


Thurs, Feb. 21:
I went out to eat before knitting club tonight.


Fri, Feb. 22:
Chicken, Mushroom, and Asparagus Sweet Chili Stir Fry with Jasmine Rice


Sat, Feb. 23:
We went out for dinner with friends, and had a great time!


Sun, Feb. 24:
Roast Split Chicken Breasts, Salad, and


Mon, Feb. 25:
One of my friends joined us for dinner. We had:
Chicken, Mushroom, and Asparagus over Pasta with Cheese Sauce and Buttered French Bread

Tues, Feb. 26:
Chicken, Mushroom, Potato, Onion, and Cheese Sauce Casserole with Fried Onion Topping

No comments:

Post a Comment