Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Meal Plan: Weds, Mar. 13 - Tues, Mar. 19

Weds, Mar. 13:
Unfortunately, I waited too long to write this and didn't make good notations in my planner, so I'm not sure what we ate for dinner :(


Thurs, Mar. 14:
I went to an adult pony club dinner meeting, so I ate dinner out. My husband ordered pizza, of course!


Fri, Mar. 15:
Indian Style Roast Chicken Drumsticks and Salad


Sat, Mar. 16:
I spent the whole day at Ikea (2.5 hours away) with my Mom and Mother in Law, so my husband got us dinner. He got:
Mexican Take Out


Sun, Mar. 17:
Finger Lickin' Good Sticky Slow Cooker Drumsticks and Baked Potatoes


Mon, Mar. 18:
Roast Chicken, Steamed Asparagus, and Pasta with Cheese Sauce


Tues, Mar. 19:
Chicken and Rice Stuffed Poblano Peppers with Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment