Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan: Weds, Mar. 27 - Tues, Apr. 2

Weds, Mar. 27:
Chili Spiced Roast Chicken, Sauteed Green Beans and Mushrooms, and Toasted Savory Butter Hawaiian Rolls


Thurs, Mar. 28:
BBQ Chicken Sliders with Tots


Fri, Mar. 29:
Mexican Take Out


Sat, Mar. 30
Chicken Tiki Masala over Saffron Rice with Garlic Naan Bread

I decided to use more of my Amish Friendship Bread Starter rather than give away 3 starters, mostly because I was having trouble finding people to give the starters to! Today when I made my Amish Friendship Bread Muffins I used an extra cup of the starter for Brownies, and tomorrow I'll use an extra cup of the starter to make Biscuits to have with breakfast! I'll still give away 1 starter this week, so I made a mini loaf to go with it as well!



Sun, Mar. 31:
Easter Dinner at the In Laws


Mon, Apr. 1:
Chips, Salsa, and Queso Dip with Chicken, Sauteed Bell Pepper and Onion, Cheddar Cheese, and Fresh Baby Rainbow Chard Tacos


Tues, Apr. 2:
Chili Spiced Roast Chicken, Cajun Spiced Roast Potatoes, and Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment