Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan: Sun, Apr.14 - Sat, Apr. 20

Sun, Apr. 14:
Chicken, Zucchini and Mushroom Jalfrezi over Spicy Saffron Rice with Garlic Naan Bread

Also make:
[Modified]Garlicky White Bean and Chard Soup
I didn't include the chicken in this, but I did use chicken stock for the soup base. I also made a half recipe and used 1 15.5oz can of Cannelini beans, ~2c broth, 1 "bag" farmer's market baby chard, and 1.5t garlic. It turned out really tasty, and I'll definitely be making this soup again once the kale in my vegetable garden is ready for harvest!


Mon, Apr. 15:
Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Salad


Tues, Apr. 16:
Chicken, Zucchini and Mushroom Alfredo Pasta


Weds, Apr. 17:
Fried Chicken


Thurs, Apr. 18:
French Bread Pizza


Fri, Apr. 19:
Roast Chicken, Steamed Green Beans, and AFB Cheesy Dill Rolls. For the rolls I combined parts of this AFB Cheesy Dilly Rolls recipe and this Savory Friendship Bread. I followed the traditional AFB recipe, but omitted sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and vanilla pudding. I added 1T dry dill and 1 1/2c shredded cheddar.

Also make: AFB Double Chocolate Brownies (my recipe) and [Half Recipe]AFB Chocolate Chip Cookies


Sat, Apr. 20:
Chicken, Zucchini, Carrot, Mushroom, and Potato Pot Pie with French Onion topping

No comments:

Post a Comment